Join Our Team
Commercial Lighting Project Manager
At illuminate we use our great customer service and product expertise to promote and sell the manufacturers who have hired us to represent their products throughout the electrical industry within New England. If you are self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail oriented with great customer service skills you will thrive within our high-performance sales team.
While working for illuminate you must present yourself as a professional with a focus on customer service and results. You will provide exceptional customer service, actively close sales, provide technical support and become an integral component to our team. We have the following position available within our Lighting Controls group for the start or advancement of your career.
Lighting Controls Project Manager
- You will be responsible for managing commercial lighting projects from initial receipt of a committed order through project closeout. Activities include but are not limited to:o Coordinating the overview and review of outgoing and returned submittal packages for approval or record that are issued
o Coordinating with the quotes team and sales team to update projects based on returned submittal comments
o Being a technical resource on projects for customers and sales teams
o Releasing orders and providing shipping updates
o Coordinating all in field activities from conference calls for project reviews, to manufacturer tech site visits and project meetings with the construction teams
o Coordinating shipping and delivery issues with manufacturers and customers
- You will be responsible for coordinating efforts with our lighting controls team if we are working together on a project to ensure successful implementation and closeout of projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of electrical drawings preferred but not required. Willing to train the right candidate
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handling multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and analytical/critical thinking skills
- Prior industry experience preferred but not required. We will provide on the job training
If this sounds like you, then you sound like the right candidate for us, please contact Scott Michael, email@example.com .